Feel Love February
Ok, so February is all about romance and feeling the love, but first you have to love yourself… right?
It can be kind of tricky, sometimes, as we find it hard to believe somebody loves us because we don’t truly love ourselves, which creates a block.
Building our own self-worth and feeling deeply connected to who we are goes a long way to starting that journey of feeling love for ourselves, building confidence and self-esteem.
As Whitney Houston sang, the ‘Greatest Love Of All’ is… wait for it… “learning to love yourself”. You sang that bit, didn’t you? Admit it!
So, how do we go from feeling unwanted and rejected to oozing self-confidence and feeling the love? Here are 5 Top Tips I’ve shared with my clients that will get you started.
- Ditch negative people, they will be draining your energy and sucking the life out of your mojo.
- Start talking to yourself. Yes, really. Every day, get to a mirror and look yourself in the eyes! Spend 30 seconds telling yourself how fabulous you are! Your subconscious will lap it up!
- Do something every day that inspires you! Feed your soul with what is so needs. Time to get thinking about your soul’s desire.
- Put yourself first! Learning to say ‘no’. It’s important when it doesn’t feel right to stand your ground. You’re stronger than you give yourself credit for.
- Treat yourself the way you want to be treated. It doesn’t have to cost the earth, start with time to yourself. Bubble baths and putting your feet up would be a good start.
So what are your waiting for? It’s time to jump start your heart and give yourself the love you deserve. Here’s to feeling super confident, positively bold and staying true to yourself.
Love and sparkles
Suzanne Elizabeth, Holistic Coach